Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Melbo Relatives

Dear Anne Marie,
How are you? hope that all is well with you and your family. Next year we hope to be able to visit Minnesota and I have some question that I hope you can help me with.
I hope you can help with some information like when is the best month to travel the nearest airport and which hotel you can recommend for us.
We don't want to be a burden to you or any body else but we hope that we can meet some of our relatives and that some of you could show us where Malene Melbo lived.
My Mother, Father my husband Per and I we will try to find see and visit as much as we can.
We hope to be able to meet as many relatives as possible that would be for us a dream come true.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Med vennlig hilsen / Sincerely Anne Brynlund

No comments: